- Wer: Interessierte QA-, Test- und Mobile-Spezialisten
- Wo: JenTower, 6. OG Konfi
- Wann: 28.1.2016
- Konferenzvortrag: Testing responsive websites (Englisch)
Have you ever been in a project where in start of your testing you get an epic saying “Make the current design responsive”? Perhaps you don’t even know what it means in practice. How do you get started? How do you know when you are done?
In this talk I share my lessons on going through projects like this. We look at my first time testing a responsive website and a recent experience. You will learn to consider different environments; what things to test in practice; what tools to use; and how to deal with customer / designer to help the projects succeed.
Referentin: Frau Gita Malinovska
Having worked in various technology companies in the retail and banking sectors as well as running her own web development company in Ireland, Gita is now the QA Champion at Earthware Ltd. In this role Gita is responsible for quality assurance across all of the responsive websites, mobile apps and complex web applications created by Earthware for their clients in the healthcare industry and other sectors. Gita is constantly exploring ways of improving her own testing capability as well as driving up the quality of output across Earthware’s development and operational teams.
- Details: Vortrag via Skype, Anfang 18:15, Dauer ca 30 Minuten + 15min für Fragen. Im Februar wird dieser Vortrag in der Tester Konferenz – European Testing Conference 2016 –
- Nach dem Vortrag: Networken und Fachsimpeln!
- Für das leibliche Wohl sorgt dieses mal Tower Consult GmbH. Teilnahmeanmeldungen bitte bis spätestens 25.1.2016 via Kontaktform oder EMail: email@example.com .